Your are Lion
Lions are leaders. They are usually the bosses at work…or at least they think they are! They are decisive, bottom line
folks who are observers, not watchers or listeners. They love to solve problems. They are usually individualists who
love to seek new adventures and opportunities.
Lions are very confident and self-reliant. In a group setting, if no one else instantly takes charge, the Lion will.
Unfortunately, if they don’t learn how to tone down their aggressiveness, their natural dominating traits can cause
problems with others. Most entrepreneurs are strong lions, or at least have a lot of lion in them.
- Achievement driven
- Gets results
- Takes charge
- Takes initiative
- Enjoys challenges, variety and change
- Driven to complete projects quickly and effectively
- Poor listener
- May view projects more important than people
- Can be insensitive to the feelings of others
- May “run over” others who are slower to act or speak
- Fears inactivity, relaxation
- Quickly bored by routine or mechanics